Text stolen/modified shamelessly from maratini
with permission. <3Post is public and comments are screened by default - anything with addresses/personal info in them will stay hidden.
I'm sending cards out again this year! Leave me your address to get a little piece of mail all your own. I did an exchange last year for Christmas/New Years/winter and it was a lot of fun and fueled my creative spirit. The sooner you comment, the more time I have to think of something cool for you. :D
- Cards will be send mid-December and will be totally generic/random. If you celebrate a holiday & would like a holiday card, please let me know. Or you can request getting some awesome postcard from who-knows where (at random from a pile of postcards I picked up all around Europe + my lovely state of Virginia), although I can't send a separate object with it is the only downside.
- Request stuff! Anything small that can fit in a regular card envelope is fine - story, haiku, doodle, handwritten letter, photograph, etc. List your top three fandoms/characters and I will see what I can do if you want to be surprised.
- I don't mind if we don't know each other very well, but I do ask that I at least know you & have interacted with you on LJ/tumblr/twitter/some other social network. (If I do know you well, expect awesome.)
- Yes, I really do like doing this. No, I don't expect anything in return. Getting something personalized in the mail is rare and fun, and the price of a stamp is a small price to pay for that.
- It doesn't matter where in the world you live, I will send you a card.
especially if you live with unicorns.
- Addresses are kept private and I don't hang on to them after the cards are mailed. Which also means if I sent you something last year, I need your address again if you want something this year. :)