First off, my Farmer's Market table
was a rather good success
this morning! I stood at my area for five hours and sold two things (and fixing a bracelet that's good-as-sold), but hey, $20 is $20. I was the only table there with knits and jewelry; everyone else was food or garden-related. I had many many complements, one of my favorites being that I'm a "young knitter", and several great ideas relayed to me in order to adapt what they thought was already something great into something even better.OH LOOK. MY STORE. PIMPAGE. AND LOADS NEW JEWELRY.
Even if you fun f-listers do nothing but comment as to what stuff you like/dislike, that would make me happy. Things not listed yet: Firefly-inspired mp3/phone/anything carrier
, same item but in camouflage
, (I had another different one but I soooold it~) epic earrings I made of a gorgeous necklace that broke
(and some scarf stuff that you can see in that second linked pic like the 8ft "electric snake" scarf that I adore).
And it seems like most of my April is totally packed with crazy and fun things!
April 3-8: making alpaca-related things; visiting recruiter; making TJ watch either more Doctor Who or Chess in Concert; probably streaking some temporary pink in my hair; prepping for NYC (and technically the other trip as well); getting my babysitting money I've waited for for like a month
to help with both.
April 9: Alpaca Fiesta Festival! Sell awesome knitted things. Finish packing.
April 10-11: Head up to NYC on bus - see Born Yesterday
at the very least, I HAVE to go eat at the Life Cafe this time, and especially chill/geek out with/glomp harbek
and meet other awesome people I am told. :DDDD
April 14ish: Go home and wash like everything I just brought home.
April 15: Go see friend's play, spend night at boyfriend's house.
April 16-19: Get up EARLY, 6+ hr roadtrip to bf's future college and current place of my best friend <33; more roadtripping to Tennessee, then home again.
April 20-21: Get home, sleep for a month. /end
April 23: WAKE UP LONG ENOUGH TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO AND FREAK OUT.
TJ suggested to me that we bring Les Mis and "you can finally introduce me to Chess!" on our roadtrip, lawl.
Things I *will* be bringing:
- Doctor Who audios (specifically with Lucie, and hunt down the ones with the Word Lord)
- Looots of music. Probably burning CDs for the second trip to save iPod battery.
- Knitting to do (if I'm not sick of it by then, hah): RENT scarf, ipod cases, whatever.
- Camera! Journal! Ways to be creative and express my thoughts!
- Probably my external harddrive for the second trip at least, for chilling out and catching the bf up on Doctor Who (or trying to) during some downtime. Plan is to go through the specials (minus Planet of the Dead, boring) and charge through the epic of season five.